Friday, March 18, 2011

Measuring spoons and other stuff

Well I have some really, really, really, really, really bad news.  We planted the seeds without you!  But that is ok, I am going to tell you everything we did. 


First, we got all the stuff we needed, seeds, instructions, water, measuring spoons, pots, water, and dirt.  Then I read the instructions to Max and Nina.


Then we put the soil pellets in the bowl and covered them with the water from the measuring spoons.


Then, we smashed the soil pellets with forks to break up the soil.


After that, we poured the soil into the pots, and sprinkled the seeds on top.



Then Max took the pots and put them in the bay window in the school room in a good patch of sunlight.  And guess what?  They haven't grown a BIT!!  I am going to keep checking and I will let you know when I see something growing.  It should be any minute now.


And Momma put some of our extra seeds on a sponge to see if plants can grow without dirt, but I don't think they are going to.

Momma also put all the pictures on my blog for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment