Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TOOLS AND GARDENING AND FUN!

Hello, guess what? You get to come to my house soon! Do you know why? Because we are going to plant some fruit and vegetables and flowers! My mom got these little pots and some seeds that have names on them like strawberries and sunflowers and basil and stuff like that! But before you come, you need to pack the stuff we will need. Okay, here is a list of things you need to bring.
(1) shovel
(2) seeds
(3) pots
(4) watering can
(5) GOD
My mom said that once our plants get 3 inches tall, we are going to plant them in the garden in our backyard.  The only way these plants will grow is to give them water and let God give them sunshine.  I will let you know know when it is time to plant them in the ground and you can come over and help!  Right now I am going to go into the house and fix lunch. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment