Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Getting Hitched

We started learning Spanish today.  It is really hard to remember the new words! We made our touch and feel book, too. We found things that were soft, smooth, bumpy, prickly, rough, and lots more. Then we glued them on paper and made a book. We also started learning about Davy Crockett. We read a book about him getting hitched.  He was funny.  He ate flap jacks at miss sally's party, so we made flap jacks for lunch.  they were scrumptious!

I started a typing lesson yesterday and by my last try I got 302 right and 24 wrong and 16 words per minute. It is really hard to type and keep your fingers in the right place. I like it and hope it is easier next time. I like playing on the computer.

My mimmie came to visit our school today. She told mommy what she did good and bad.  I get to go to her house in three days!  It will be fun.

     
    

   

1 comment:

  1. Mimmie loved being there. Almost never have the opportunity to be there during the school day. It was a treat to see the home school in motion. Lisa, you are doing a great job. I will be praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete