Wednesday, August 18, 2010

magnificent and spectacular day

Today I wrote in my Bible journal and Mommy read us a Bible story, and learned that even if you think something is just a little bit wrong then you are wrong because it isn't. Because something little will turn into something big sometimes and you can't get out. You should just follow God's laws.

I am also learning about compound verbs and I have to mark a lot of sentences. I also learned how to write thousands in math, you have to use a comma.

Today was a lot of fun because we rode our bikes to grannys house for lunch, and when we got back we made cookies with Mommy. It was really fun and spectacular.  We even had our own apron and hat. We tasted every ingredient before we put them in, and some of them were really salty and bitter and sweet. The sugar was the most sweetest. When the cookies were done we got to eat one and a glass of milk. They were splendid. And I loved them. And if you want to make cookies, then Mommy has the recipe.

3 comments:

  1. save some for you know who!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look delicious! Must be the great cooks! Miss you, love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, fun! I've had your mommy's cookies and they're the yummiest. :))

    ReplyDelete