Monday, August 2, 2010

My First Day of School

Today  we  learned  about  the  5  senses  do  you  know  what  they  are?  They  are  feel,  hear,  see,  taste,
smell. Now  you  know  your  5  senses. We also learned about being attentive. That means listening and observing and paying attention.
We  did  a lot of work  but  it  was  a  little  hard and  we  also  read  a  2 chapters  in  Treasure Island. I like the part when the captain fell on the ground and the doctor came. That was exciting.
We did work sheets in math, I kind of liked them. We learned about things that can help us hear better in science. we learned some prepositions in english, and we highlighted them in a story, that was kind of hard.
My favorite part was when we read the story. The prepositions were hard, but it was fun using the highlighter.

2 comments:

  1. hey bird, nice post. i'm following your blog so keep me updated!

    all my love, well, 1/4th of the humanoid love anyway :),
    Seth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great first day. I can't wait to see what you learn tomorrow. I love you.

    ReplyDelete