Tuesday, August 17, 2010

the mysterious day

I got a new haircut! I wanted it cut really short, but Mommy wanted it long. And I got bangs.


I have been learning about compound subjects, and prepositional phrases. Yesterday we reviewed the
eye, then today we learned about taste buds. Taste buds taste sweet, sour, salty, and bitter. We're going to cook tomorrow with Mommy. I have my own apron to wear. We have been reading some more of Treasure Island, and Jim and his friends just left with the pirates to find the treasure.  I think Long Jon Silver is bad, but I don't know.  We also learned some more about Lewis and Clark, they took a boat up the Missouri River, and they made friends with the Native Americans and stayed with them for the winter. Yesterday we learned about Helen Keller she was a blind and deaf women. She got really sick when she was little and had a fever for a long time. When she woke up, she was deaf and blind. It was sad. We watched a movie about it that was really good.


                                           THE END

2 comments:

  1. The mysterious day...Good title, Jo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimmie is very proud of all of you. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete